Reisen nach nach Brasilien und Suedamerika !
Von den Iguassu Wasserfällen über die Landwirtschafts Messe "Show Rural" in Cascavel und den Atlantischen Regenwald nach Rio
8. Feb.: Depart from home on your Brazil experience!
9. Feb.: Arrive today for Iguassu. Upon your approach to Iguazu International Airport, your pilot might tip his wings to give you your first view of the magnificent Iguassu Falls and the surrounding natural park of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Your bilingual 4starBrazil Tour Director or representative escorts you to the fabulous 5***** Hotel Internacional Foz. Feast on a Brazilian dinner tonight after a relaxing swim in the pool.
10. Feb.: Today's full day excursion shows you the Falls from both sides. First, cross into Argentina for a walk above the falls, wider and more powerful than Niagara. A boat guides you to an island to get a close-up view of the Falls from below.The mist of the Falls engulfs you on the Brazilian side, as you walk out onto a platform and into the garganta do diabo, the 'devil's throat'.
11. Feb.: After early breakfast we take off for Cascavel, the seat of one of Brazil's most efficient Cooperatives and the city that hosts the "Show Rural" THE Agricultural fair in Brazil. You might want to have a look at http://www.showrural.com.br .
After dinner, stay overnight in Cascavel or nearby in Toledo.
12. Feb.: Today we'll travel the soybean landscape of Paraná. We stop at the rail station of Ferropar from where the soybeans and other agricultural products are shipped to the Port of Paranaguá. Tonight we'll stay overnight on a farm in Teixeira Soares, close to Ponta Grossa, which in the 80's was called Brazil's soybean capital.
13. Feb.: After a leisurely breakfast, head through the rolling landscape on today's journey, which is is again interrupted only by mountain chains, rich farmland and patches of original subtropical forest, with the unique Araucária trees. Arrive in Curitiba, named best-organized city in South America, now a model for many Western industrialized nations! The city has grown 10-fold in the past 20 years, using innovative ideas to manage its substantial growth.
The capital of the state of Paraná is a melting pot of such diverse cultures as Dutch, Polish, Arabian, German, Ukrainian, Italian and Japanese cultures, amongst many others! Check in to the Curitiba 4**** Bourbon Hotel. Tonight's included dinner will give you a taste of the region's mix of cultures.
14. Feb.: Morning sightseeing gives you a view of the capital, including the glass Opera House, before heading down to the coast for a stroll along the historic promenade of the Port of Paranaguá After lunch, board the scenic historic railway as it winds its way from sea level up 1200m (3/4 of a mile high!) through the Atlantic Rainforest mountains back to Curitiba.
And see the soybean trains in action as they are heading in export direction.
15. Feb.: Head for São Paulo, the world's second largest city south of the Rio Grande & South America's industrial powerhouse ! 4000 deadly poisonous snakes welcome you on our sightseeing including the Butantã Institute, the world-famous research lab specializing in anti-venom research.
Continue downtown to see the Paulistanos as they work and live in this surprisingly well-organized metropolis. Sightseeing includes the Contemporary Art Museum, Basilica and the Teatro Municipal. São Paulo's 4**** Bourbon hotel is located in the heart of the city. Tonight's dinner is included.
16. Feb.: Arrive in the cidade maravilhosa, Rio de Janeiro and transfer to your hotel on Copacabana beach - Dem 4**** Luxor Continental. The afternoon is free for a stroll, some shopping or relaxing on the beach or at your rooftop pool!
Meet your fellow travelers for a complementary caipirinha or other tropical drink at a Rodizio, an All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Barbecue (included).
17. Feb.: The panoramic view from the top of the Sugar Loaf Mountain is the highlight of today's sightseeing tour. Board a funicular to reach the summit with its 360º spectrum of golden beaches, green forests and a thriving metropolis that has earned Rio de Janeiro the title of the world's most beautiful city.
Sightseeing continues with a tour of Rio's historical past. Learn how Portugal's prince scandalously broke all family ties and declared himself Emperor of Brazil.
In the afternoon heat, everything slows down, and the Cariocas (as the people of Rio call themselves) head for the beach!
18. Feb.: Christ the Redeemer keeps an eye on Rio from an elevation of 710m (2340ft). Board the tremzinho (cogwheel railway) up to the top of Corcovado Mountain for a bird's eye view of the center of the city from the center of the city! This evening, depart for home or your onward journey.
Buchen Sie früh!
Diese Reise wird mit regulären Flügen durchgeführt. Weniger als 90 Tage vor Reiseantritt können die Flugpreise deutlich ansteigen. Buchen Sie daher bitte so früh als möglich.
|Danach noch in den Amazonas - Das Regenwald-Abenteuer|
|Oder möchten Sie die Gold Route entdecken?|
|Oder doch lieber Flora und Fauna - das Pantanal? Oder Strandverlängerung in Buzios?|
|Konsultieren Sie auch unseren Reiseplaner für weitere Kombinations-Möglichkeiten!|
|*Preise sind ohne Flüge, in Doppelzimmern.|
|Internationale Flüge ab $500|
Preise ohne Flughafensteuern, ohne Kerosinzuschläge.
Tollfree 1 (800) 747-4540
1 (206) 203-8800
Fax 1 (206) 203-8900
110 Prefontaine Pl S Suite 506
Seattle WA 98104
8am-8pm Mo-Fr, 9am-6pm Sat EST
SouthAmerica.travel - Universal Understanding GmbH (Europe)
Tel (0800) 747-4540
Tel +49 (711) 8998 9047
Fax +49 (711) 8566 971
Flights only (Int'l + Airpasses)
Tollfree (800) 747-4541 ext FLY
1 (206) 203-8800 ext FLY
Fax 1 (206) 203-8900
9am-8pm Mo-Sa EST
SA puncto Travel (Argentina)
From US/Canada (888) 206-9253
+54 (11) 5355-2711
Fax +54 (11) 4032-0002
Suipacha 530 2º Piso
C1008AAL Buenos Aires • Argentina
9am - 7pm Mo-Fr
SouthAmerica.travel do Brasil
From US/Canada (800) 746-4599
Tel +55 (21) 3523-0379
Fax +55 (21) 3724-0812
Av NS Copacabana, 1059 / 605
Copacabana - Rio de Janeiro 22060-001
SouthAmerica.travel del Peru
From US/Canada (888) 206-9546
+51 (1) 719-7792
Fax +51 (1) 241-4011
Jr. Elías Aguirre 141 - Of. 313
Miraflores, Lima 18
10am - 7pm Mo-Fr
www.Suedamerika-Reisen.travel © Copyright SouthAmerica.travel. All rights reserved.
Suedamerika-Reisen finden Sie in Seattle, WA-USA; Stuttgart, Deutschland und mit eigenem Incoming Tour Operator Büro und VIP-desk in Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires und Lima.
Bitte rufen Sie uns an: Gebührenfrei 0800-747-4540
oder +49 (711) 8946 08706